Want to start the process to become a student? Simply fill out the Request For Information from at the top of the page or call us at 877.862.3484. We’ll walk you through the whole process.
- 18 years of age
- High school diploma
- Pass medical and background check
Steps to Enroll
1. Watch introductory video
1. a) If you are using Veteran benefits, you must already posses your PPL*
2. Submit online information request form or call the office
3. Consult with admissions representative about the program, your career goals and commitment level
4. Admissions representative will begin application process with requiring:
- Earn an FAA Class I medical certificate for the fixed wing concentrations and a Class II for rotor concentrations and provide proof to admissions representative
- Verify citizenship
- For US citizens, current passport and original birth certificate
5. Pass a background check
6. Schedule a tour of ground school
7. Meet with Financial Aid to finalize paperwork and get started!
*VA approved programs are Commercial Aviation and Aeronautics – they require that students already have their PPL license prior to starting the program.