What: Become a Pilot Day
When: Saturday, May 6, 10 am - 2 pm
If you live in central Texas and are considering a career as a commercial pilot, this event is your first stop.
- Learn what training is required to become a professional pilot
- Learn how to get started on the pilot path
- Meet with instructors from both rotor and fixed wing flight schools
- Meet with Charter College Aviation and learn about financial aid, enrollment requirements and job search assistance
- Meet with potential employer ExpressJet which operates flights for American Airlines, Delta Airlines, and United Airlines
Demand for pilots continues to grow. In January of this year, Forbes warned of an impending pilot shortage and instructed, “Kids, get your pilots licenses, because this could be the career of the 2020s and 30s.” This event will help aspiring pilots navigate the path to a successful and rewarding aviation career.